CHRISMAS AND SKINCARE
The relation between Christmas is beyond just sweet, gifts, and holidays it’s also about cold weather and chaotic crowds for shopping, Christmas parties, and work deadlines. The lack of sleep increased tension and fluctuations of temperature (normal during the cold season) can lead to a dull complexion. Where comes into play is our Pristine Glycolic acid face wash with 10% Glycolic acid which is an exfoliator and has been dermatologically proven for best results.
This is the time of the year when we need to step up our beauty routine. It is all about keeping moisturized and being consistent. No matter how tired or busy we are, we must find those five minutes in the morning and evening to reward our skin with our favorite all-natural and organic products. Keeping faithful to this skincare philosophy: the healthier we keep the condition of our skin, the better it will look.
Here are some tips and tricks that can be helpful this Christmas to keep your skin merry and bright during this busy and cold period
- Refresh your face after cleansing with a non-alcoholic toner, floral water, or elixir to maintain a healthy skin pH.
- Use a moisturizer in the morning and also at night as a hydration booster for added glow and nourishment.
- Exfoliate your face three to four days before a big event, always using a mild product. It is important to keep the hydrolipidic protective film on our skin intact.
- Make sure you are mentally prepared for this season.
- Apply a more generous quantity of moisturizer to allow you to massage the skin until the cream is absorbed. It helps to activate the microcirculation of the superficial blood vessels and decongest the skin.
- Extend the area where you normally apply the eye cream from just beyond the eyebrows to the middle of the cheeks. Eye creams are full of antioxidants and some contain great plant-based peptides to avoid the degradation of collagen and elastin.
- Use your night cream twice to three times a week as a regenerating mask by applying a thicker layer than usual.
Some people also ask me what the best product is and I always say it’s the one they are currently using, as long as it:
- Suits their skin
- They can afford to continue buying it
- Are consistent in using it
So make the most of this festive season and have a great time with your loved ones because this season for skin is all about giving, sharing, and moisturizing!