What are Pimples?
A pimple is a type of acne that occurs when pores become blocked as a result of an overabundance of oil (sebum), dead skin cells, and bacteria becoming trapped inside the skin’s pores.
Acne is a chronic skin condition caused by oil glands at the base of the hair follicle, which can manifest as pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, pustules, cysts, and other non-inflammatory and inflammatory skin lesions.
Acne’s Causes, Triggers, and Risk Factors
Acne is thought to be caused by a variety of reasons.
- The most prevalent cause is puberty.
- Sleep deprivation or irregular sleep patterns
- Hormonal shifts
- Inadequate hydration
- Susceptibility to Disease
- Steroids are a sort of medication, for example.
- Dandruff can produce pimples on the forehead.
- Excessive sweating and high humidity
- Unforgiving Environment: Pollution, harsh skincare products, pollutants, and UV rays are all factors to consider.
- Using tobacco and consuming alcoholic beverages
- Excessive use of dairy products, dark chocolates, and sugary or sweet foods might worsen acne.
Types of Acne Based on Severity
|Grades Of Acne||Symptoms and Signs of Acne||Pimple Marks|
|Mild Acne||A few whiteheads and blackheads, as well as a few mildly irritated small pimples or pustules.||No|
|Moderate Acne||There are more blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and pustules on the face.||May be present|
|Severe Acne||They have a lot of whiteheads and blackheads, papules and pustules, and painful nodules on their skin.||Yes|
Skin injury causes hyperpigmentation, which is dark spots (pink or brown) that appear after the inflammation has passed. Hyperpigmentation is caused by excessive sun exposure or bursting pimples, which produces an increase in melanin production during the healing process.
We advise you to Use: Laybare Niacinamide Face Serum for Anti-Pigmentation
For More Info Visit Us: Olamor.in